Inspection activity according to the Act no. 124/2006 Coll.
Technická inšpekcia, a.s. according to § 14 section 1 of the Act no. 124/2006 Coll. performs:
Verification of professional competence of employer for expert inspections and expert tests and repairs of classified technical equipment according to legislation for assurance safety and health protection at work, for filling of pressure vessel for gas transportation including motor vehicle tanks and issuance of authorisations for mentioned activities.
Inspection, managing and evaluation and/or performance of official test and other test of classified technical equipment according to legislation for assurance safety and health protection at work including marking of classified technical equipment and issuance of relevant documents:
- type tests of classified technical equipment according to § 10 of Public Notice no. 508/2009 Coll. (hereinafter „Public Notice“)
- official tests of classified technical equipment according to § 12 of Public Notice (first official test before putting equipment into operation, repeated test of equipment according to periods laid down by the Public Notice).
Verification of professional competence of natural person who will carry tests, expert inspections and expert test, repairs and operation of classified technical equipment according to regulations for assurance of safety a health protection at work and issuance of certificate for mentioned activities:
- expert worker according to § 16 of the Public Notice,
- service according to § 17 section 2 of the Public Notice,
- workers for repairs according to § 18 section 2 of the Public Notice,
- electricians according § 21 – 24 of the Public Notice.
Evaluation whether technical equipment, material, project documentation of construction with technical equipment including the changes of documentation, documentation of technical equipment and technologies fulfil requirements on safety and health at work, including the issuance of expert standpoint:
- project documentation of construction,
- during verification of facts relevant from the viewpoint of technical equipment safety during manufacturing and/or during delivery of classified technical equipment (for example the audit of manufacturer) according to § 6 section 2 of the Public Notice,
- during operation of technical equipment according to § 8 of the Public Notice,
- during expert checks and inspections and expert tests according to § 12 of the Public Notice,
- during evaluation of classified technical equipment according to § 5 section 3, § 10 and § 12 section 7 of the Public Notice,
- during evaluation of other technical equipment.
Inspection activity according to other legislation
Technická inšpekcia, a.s. according to § 5 section 1 and 2 of the Regulation of Government no. 392/2006 Coll. concerning the minimum safety and health requirements for the use of work equipment by workers at work (Directive 89/655/EEC Article 4a as amended by 2006/42/EC) performs inspection of work equipment (machinery).
Inspection of work equipment
- The employer shall ensure that where the safety of work equipment depends on the installation conditions, it shall be subject to an initial inspection (after installation and before first being put into service) and an inspection after assembly at a new site or in a new location by competent persons within the meaning of national laws and/or practices, to ensure that the work equipment has been installed correctly and is operating properly.
- The employer shall ensure that work equipment exposed to conditions causing deterioration which is liable to result in dangerous situations is subject to:
- periodic inspections and, where appropriate, testing by competent persons within the meaning of national laws and/or practices,
- special inspections by competent persons within the meaning of national laws and/or practices each time that exceptional circumstances which are liable to jeopardize the safety of the work equipment have occurred, such as modification work, accidents, natural phenomena or prolonged periods of inactivity, to ensure that health and safety conditions are maintained and that the deterioration can be detected and remedied in good time.
Technická inšpekcia, a.s. performs activity according to the European Agreement concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road (ADR) according to Authorisation of the Ministry of Transport, Posts and Telecommunications of the Slovak Republic no. 1177-2200/01 dated 24 May 2006.
- performs EC-type certification, inspection and testing before first putting in to operation and periodical tests of pressure receptacles for gas (cylinders, drums), tanks (tank vehicles), demountable tanks, tank containers, tank swap body with shells made of metallic material, battery tank vehicles, multiple-element gas containers (MECG´s), fibre-reinforced plastics (FRP) tanks, vacuum operated waste tanks.
Technická inšpekcia, a.s. performs inspection of pressure, lifting, electrical, gas equipment, technological lines and machinery according to specific requirements of client.
Technická inšpekcia, a.s. verifies expert competence of organisation for tests of forming machines, which are in service according to article 7.3 STN 21 0700 as amended (Am. 4/97).
Technická inšpekcia, a.s. issues expert and binding standpoints on safe operation of distillery (distillery, vinegar works and yeast works) according to § 3 par. 3 letter k) of the Act no. 467/2002 Coll. on the Production and Placing of Alcohol on the Market.