Technická inšpekcia, a.s.
as Notified Body with identification code 1354 performs conformity assessment according to following Governmental Ordinances and Directives of the European Parliament and Council: 117/2001 Coll. - 94/9/EC, 176/2003 Coll. - 99/36/EC, 183/2002 Coll. - 2000/9/EC, 308/2004 Coll. - 73/23/EC, 310/2004 Coll. - 98/37/EC, 393/1999 Coll. - 90/396/EEC, 513/2001 Coll. - 87/404/EEC, 571/2001 Coll. - 95/16/EC, 576/2002 Coll. - 97/23/EC.
For the area of inspection activities Technická inšpekcia, a.s. is holder of:
Certificate on Accreditation no. I-001 issued by Slovak National Accreditation Service on competence to perform inspection impartially and confidentially as inspection body of A type.
For the area of certification activities Technická inšpekcia, a.s. is holder of:
- Certificate on accreditation no. P-019 issued by the Slovak National Accreditation Service on competence to perform certification of machinery or their parts.
- Certificates on accreditation issued by the Slovak National Accreditation Service on competence to perform certification of quality management systems no. Q-012 (ISO 9001) and management systems of the health and safety protection at work no. R-046 (OHSAS 18001).
- Certificate on accreditation no. O-010 issued by the Slovak National Accreditation Service on competence to perform certification of persons (ISO/IEC 17024).
Technická inšpekcia, a.s. is permanent member of International Confederation of Inspection and Certification Bodies – CEOC International.
Technická inšpekcia, a.s. is joint stock company with 100% state ownership founded according to Act no. 124/2006 Coll. on Safety and Health Protection at work in the wording of latest provision and according to Commercial Code. Technická inšpekcia, a.s. was founded on 30.03.2006 and incorporated on 14.07.2006 by inscription into Register of Companies.
Technická inšpekcia, a.s. according to § 14 section 1 of the Act. 124/2006 Coll. as amended performs:
- Verification of professional competence of employer for expert inspections and expert tests and repairs of classified technical equipment according to legislation for assurance safety and health protection at work, for filling of pressure vessel for gas transportation including motor vehicle tanks and issuance of authorisations for mentioned activities.
- see leaflet „AUTHORISATIONS“
- In-service checks, control and evaluation and/or performance of repeated official test and other test of classified technical equipment including marking of the classified technical equipment and issuance of respective documents:
- during EC-type tests of classified technical equipment according to § 10 of the Public Notice no. 508/2009 Coll.
- during official test according to § 12 of the Public Notice no. 508/2009 Coll.
- official test of equipment before putting into operation
- repeated official tests of equipment in periods as they are set by the Public Notice no. 508/2009 Coll.
- verification of professional competence of natural person for performance of tests, expert checks and expert test, repairs and operation of classified technical equipment and issuance of authorisation and/or licence for following activities:
- revision technician according to §16 of the Public Notice no. 508/2009 Coll.
- operation according to § 16 of the Public Notice no. 508/2009 Coll.
- persons for repairs according to § 18 of the Public Notice no. 508/2009 Coll.
- electro technicians according to § 21 - 24 of the Public Notice no. 508/2009 Coll.
- Evaluation whether technical equipment, material, project documentation of construction with technical equipment including the changes of documentation, documentation of technical equipment and technologies fulfil requirements on safety and health at work, including the issuance of expert standpoint:
- during certification of construction documentation according to § 5 of the Public Notice
- during verification of facts relevant from the viewpoint of technical equipment safety during manufacturing and/or during delivery of classified technical equipment (for example the audit of manufacturer) according to § 6 section 2 of the Public Notice,
- during operation of technical equipment according to § 8 of the Public Notice,
- during expert checks and inspections and expert tests according to § 12 of the Public Notice,
- during certification of classified technical equipment according to § 5 section 3, § 10 and § 11 section 7 of the Public Notice
- during expert opinion issuance for other technical equipment
- during expert opinion issuance for project documentation of construction
Technická inšpekcia, a.s. is authorised body for education and training in the area of labour protection in the extent of education activities of revision technicians, persons for operation, persons for repairs and of electrotechnicians for classified technical equipment (pressure, lifting, electrical and gas) and Technická inšpekcia is holder of Authorisation issued by National Labour Inspectorate.
Technická inšpekcia, a.s. according to § 5 section 1 and 3 of the Regulation of Government no. 392/2006 Coll. concerning the minimum safety and health requirements for the use of work equipment by workers at work (machinery).
Technická inšpekcia, a.s. verifies expert competence of organisation for tests of forming machines, which are in service according to article 7.3 STN 21 0700 as amended (Am. 4/97).
Technická inšpekcia, a.s. issues expert and binding standpoints on safe operation of distillery (distillery, vinegar works and yeast works) according to § 3 par. 3 letter k) of the Act no. 467/2002 Coll. on the Production and Placing of Alcohol on the Market.
Technická inšpekcia, a.s. according to valid Accreditation Certificates performs certification activity as Certification Body for Products (TI CV) , Certification Body for Management Systems (TI CQ) and Certification Body of Persons (TI CO).
CONDITIONS of INSPECTION ACTIVITIES
1. Technická inšpekcia, a.s. carries out the inspection according to § 14 section 5 of the Act no. 124/2006 Coll. on Safety and Health Protection at Work upon payment according the Pricelist. Pricelist is available at Regional Offices of Technická inšpekcia, a.s..
2. Technická inšpekcia, a.s. carries out the inspection and certification activity usually until 30 calendar days; according to the individual request also in shorter period of delivery.
3. Technická inšpekcia, a.s. carries out the inspection activities upon the applicant request. The Slovak legislation does not require any individual contract for an inspection performance of the TI activities.
4. Technická inšpekcia, a.s. carries out inspection activities for domestic companies and foreign applicants as well.
5. Regional Offices carry out activities all over the territory of the Slovak Republic. The basic regional office competence for activities performed according to the Act no. 124/2006 Coll. and for public relations is as follows:
- regional office in Bratislava (TIBA) – Bratislava region,
- regional office in Nitra (TINA) – Nitra and Trenčín region,
- regional office in Banská Bystrica (TIBB) – Banská Bystrica and Žilina region,
- regional office in Košice (TIKO) – Košice and Prešov region
For more information please contact our Regional Offices and Central Office:
Identification number of organisation: 36653004 Tax identification number: 2022210608
VAT identification number: SK2022210608
Inscribed in Company Register at County Court Bratislava 1 in Section: Sa Insert no.: 3919/B on 14th July, 2006