INFORMATION ON PROCEDURES HOW TO OBTAIN AUTHORISATION FOR TESTING OF FORMING MACHINES ALREADY USED IN OPERATION
(according to § 5 section 3 letter e) of the Act no. 95/2000 Coll., resp. according to article 7.3 of the STN 21 0700: 1985 „Forming machines. General safety requirements for construction of forming machines. Amendment 4 – 3/97)
For authorisation for tests and issuance of certificates on fact that forming machine and its part comply with requirements of safety and health at work shall apply:
Legal person authorised for business “measurement and testing of forming machines”. It is necessary, that legal person have employee or employees with University qualification with relevant specification , long-term experience (at minimum 10 years) in the area of forming machines, with good theoretical and practical knowledge and experience from the area of testing of control, security and protective system of these machines. At the same time, it is necessary, that mentioned legal person is facilitated with needed technical equipment and measurement apparatuses.
Legal person authorised for business “operation of forming machines”. It is necessary to comply the same conditions as mentioned in point above.
- How to obtain authorisation:
- Legal person, who intend to issue certificates on safety tests of forming machines during operation shall apply at respective regional office for issuance of the authorisation.
Application shall contain:
- name of organisation (legal person),
- Identification number (Trade license or extract from Company Register – copy)
- address of organisation (street, town, postal code, telephone number, fax number),
- name of executive, resp. employee authorised to manage the organisation,
- organisation activity for which is applied (to precise the extent of activity)
- list of specialists and documents proving their qualifications in applied activities – copies of all necessary certificates,
- project of forming machines tests to be performed which shall contain: the aim, content, methodical guideline (characteristic, methodology and working procedures with clear identification of applicant procedures to be used during tests of forming machines,
- procedures and test methods, the system of registration (evidence) of measured values and their evaluation – proposal of measurement protocols, the specimen of protocol, the method of test finalisation and issuance of certificate,
- material facilitation of test: necessary measurement technique, apparatuses etc.,
- in case that some activities performed under subcontractor and measurement technique will be hired, it is necessary to submit copies of such contracts,
- clear evidence of control independence from repair and maintenance activity.
- In case of application submitted to Central Office of Technická inšpekcia, a.s. (Trnavská cesta 56, 821 01 Bratislava) application will be sent to respective regional office: Holekova 3, 81104 in Bratislava; Mostná 66, 94901 in Nitra; Partizánska cesta 71, 97400 in Banská Bystrica or na Južná tireda 95, 04048 in Košice, which shall verify of professional competence of legal person for issuance of protocols on tests of forming machines within 30 days.
- After verification of legal person with positive result respective regional office of Technická inšpekcia, a.s. shall prepare “EXPERT STANDPOINT” for professional competence verification of applicant and shall issued “Authorisation for issuance of protocols from forming machine tests during their operation”. In case of negative expert standpoint Central Office of Technická inšpekcia, a.s. shall refuse the application for authorisation and shall inform the applicant on this fact with respective arguments.