Packaging for carriage of dangerous goods
- Technická inšpekcia, a.s. following to Authorisation of the Ministry of Transport, Posts and Telecommunications of the Slovak Republic performs approval of type, control and test before first put into operation and performs periodical tests of:
- pressure receptacles (cylinders, drums, bundles)
- tanks (tank vehicles)
- demountable tanks,
- tank containers,
- tank swap-bodies with shell made from metallic materials,
- battery vehicles,
- multiple element gas containers (MEGC)
- fibre-reinforced plastics tanks(FRP),
- vacuum operated waste tanks
intended for carriage of dangerous goods according to the valid European Agreement concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road (ADR).
- Assessment and tests area performed analogically according to given information leaflets (see Construction documentation, EC-type examinations, Official test).
- Conditions of test shall be agreed directly at respective Regional office of Technická inšpekcia, a.s. or by phone.