Technická inšpekcia, a.s. is Notified Body according to the EU legislation with identification number 1354 and is holder of Notification Certificate issued by Office of Standards, Metrology and Testing of the Slovak Republic.
The essential objective of a conformity assessment procedure according to the New Approach European Council and Parliament Directives is to enable the public authorities to ensure that products placed on the market conform to the requirements as expressed in the provisions of the directives, in particular with regard to the health and safety of users. Conformity is considered to be proved when the product meets all technical requirements applying for product. Conformity assessment is carried out by procedures (modules) according to relevant Directives.
Technická inšpekcia, a.s. as Notified Body performs conformity assessment according to following European Council and Parliament Directives:
- Directive 2006/42/EC on machinery
- Council Directive 2014/29/EU on simple pressure vessels
- Directive 2014/33/EU on lifts and safety components for lifts
- Directive 2014/34/EU on equipment and protective systems intended for use in potentially explosive atmospheres
- Regulation (EU) 2016/424 Cableway installations
- Directive 2014/68/EU on pressure equipment
- Directive 2010/35/EU on transportable pressure equipment