INFORMATION ON PROCEDURES TO OBTAIN „EXPERT AND BINDING STANDPOINT“
FOR APPLICATION ON CERTIFICATE FOR OPERATION OF DISTILLERY *)
AND/OR vinegar works *) AND/OR *) YEAST WORKS *)
(according to § 3 section 3 letter k) of the Act no. 467/2002 Coll. on the production and distribution of spirit into the market as amended)
- Technická inšpekcia, a.s.following to written application fully evaluates the condition of distillery, vinegar works and/or yeast works – construction and location, machinery and equipment (classified and non-classified), electrical and gas distribution from the viewpoint of fulfilment technical equipment safety requirements and resulting requirements on safety and health protection at work.
- Written application shall contain:
- name, address and Identification number of organisation of the applicant,
- project documentation, resp. drawing of actual construction of distillery, vinegar works and/or yeast works,
- construction or accompanying technical documentation of individual classified technical equipment and machinery in the extent as defined by Annex no. 2 respectively no. 3 of the Public Notice no. 508/2009 Coll. for assurance safety and health protection at work and technical equipment safety respectively as defined in article 1.7.5 of the Annex no. 1 of the Governmental Ordinance no. 436/2008 Coll., on technical requirements and conformity assessment procedures on machinery.
- Under satisfactory result of assessment of distillery, vinegar works and/or yeast works, Technická inšpekcia, a.s. at the conclusion of the “Expert binding standpoint” shall refer to applicant on procedure related to putting into operation of technical equipment and machinery, which follows from valid legislation.
- Above mentioned Expert binding standpoint is valid within 3 months. After expiration of this period, Technická inšpekcia, a.s. based on new written application for assessment of distillery, vinegar works and/or yeast works shall carry out assessment again and certification of documentation and facilities of distillery, vinegar works and/or yeast works. With the given period Technická inšpekcia, a.s. shall issue based on application new Expert binding standpoint without carrying out assessment – certification of documentation and facilities of distillery, vinegar works and/or yeast works.