(§ 12 of the Public Notice no. 508/2009 Coll.)
- Recurrent official test is verification in defined periods, whether classified technical equipment of “A” group comply with conditions for safe and reliable operation.
- Recurrent official test is carried out based on application.
The application shall contain:
- name, address and Register company number,
- name of equipment and basic technical parameters,
- date of test to be performed,
- location of equipment (place of test to be performed),
- information whether applicant asked in the same matter applied at other subject or Regional Office of Technická inšpekcia, a.s.
- Applicant shall ensure before the test following:
- technical documentation in extent as defined by regulations valid in time when the equipment had been put into operation,
- record from last expert check-up, check-up and expert test of the equipment including report from the expert check-up and expert test of electrical equipment,
- protocol and decision of supervisory authority, in case of test, that use of equipment has been prohibited by labour inspector,
- expert worker for performance of expert check-ups and expert tests of relevant equipment, equipped with necessary measurement apparatuses and instruments also in case if measurements have been performed before the test,
- assistants if they are needed for prescribed tests to be performed,
- classified operation personnel for equipment.
After satisfactory test performance Technická inšpekcia, a.s. shall evaluate the test and shall issue certificate on test and the result shall be confirmed in accompanying documentation and tested equipment shall mark.